CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Seven Bits is a world-class digital transformation company with expertise in cutting-edge web and mobile solutions for B2B, B2C enterprises with enhanced customer experience based technologies, looking to make big waves in fintech.
Last year we owe were a team of 30 and within the last quarter we have grown by 30%, and we’re on track to become a 150 plus team by next year.
Our expertise is in creating custom solutions to bring business automation with a futuristic scalable approach.
Our next few hires will be critical, as they’ll shape the engineering culture of our new team.
What it’s like to work on the engineering team:
- Tons of growth opportunity as we expand from a team of 40 to 150+ by the end of the year.
- Meaningful code practices that support our users in experiencing financial freedom.
- Tackle technical challenges across internal tooling, client and customer experience, authentication, and data.
The Senior Accounting Manager will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits. This person will manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
- Day to day accounting review and managing all accounting procedures
- Should be well versed with GST, Income tax, FEMA and Softex compliances
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Preparation of MIS Reporting and submitting the same to stakeholders
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establish the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud.
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Work with Audit, Tax and Internal Stakeholders to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual reports.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes.
Requirements and skills-
- 3 to 5 Yrs of relevant Experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Tally and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- CA degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Paid half day leave on Birthday
- Open Communication channels using Slack
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Laptop / Desktop Allotment
- Open Learning Opportunities
- Bi - Monthly Company Wide Open Forum & Interactions
- Employee Wellness Sessions
- Five days of working culture
- Flexible working hours as a part of work-life balance
- A comprehensive health insurance plan