Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM, ACCA
• Provide advice to superiors for a narrowly specific Finance Specialty area, and relevant information to assess market risks and opportunities. Ensure continuous review and analysis of market risks and take appropriate mitigation steps.
• Responsible for preparing e.g. analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided. Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt -Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
• Understand business process and assess and analyze activities related to Segregation of duties and Business critical Actions. Good understanding of business process cycles in SAP ECC and its interaction with other SAP Systems.
• Good understanding of SAP GRC Access Controls and Process Controls (e.g. definition of org rules, reporting, ad-hoc analysis); Detailed understanding of SAP authorization concepts; primarily in ECC (E.g. FI, MM, SD) and non ECC environments (e.g. SRM, MDM, MDGF etc.)Knowledge of PC GRC
• Understand the Organization setup from Business and SAP configuration perspective and support Process Owners / Risk Owners in driving organizational segregation in case of remediation of SoD Risks.
• Work closely with the Risk Owners / Process Owners to complete quarterly Segregation of Duties and Critical Action reviews effectively and timely
• Educate Role Owners on the importance of the ownership and role content. Work with Process Owners and Department Heads to identify appropriate role owners as and when required. Train Risk Owners on the access Controls topics
• Provide training and support to control owners to strengthen internal control compliance over access risks. Collaborate seamlessly with the SoD CoS function and follow Finance Core Processes.
• CA/CPA/ACCA/ MBA Finance or Equivalent. Excellent English (written and spoken)
• 4 to 6 year’s post qualification experience (incl. ITGC and SAP GRC / SAP security)
• Prior working experience in a large Audit firm, preferably Big 4 Industry experience
• Internal/Statutory/ SOX 404 Audit
• Business Process knowledge, MS Office, SAP Knowledge