BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Support the risk and operations functions by assessing the quantum of operational risk, providing a view on the level of exposure relative to risk appetite and advising on risk mitigation. Activities includes but not limited to
- Defining of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Risk Registers, KRIs and monitoring them.
- Conducting the annual RCSA,
- Analyzing of Incidents being reported and verifying the Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Review and approve the Product Notes from the ORMD perspective.
- Ensure that relevant dashboards are generated, disseminated and followed-up appropriately in adherence to defined procedures and quality standards.
- Working on various projects and actionable as and when advised by the senior management.
- Working on various internal projects to enhance the productivity of the department.
- Suggesting and implementing the best industry practices.
Qualifications: Graduate – Any, Post Graduate- CA / MBA
Experience:- 5-10 Years in bank operations, audit and / or in any control function.