CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
As a member of our Treasury & CIO Group, we look forward for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and best engineering practices. The candidate should have an in depth knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The candidate should engage well as a partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Design and Develop applications using object oriented programming.
- Self-starter, independently takes initiative in driving assignments to completion and solving problems without need for escalation
- Proactively identify gaps in all processes, procedures, monitors, alerts, designs, etc. and provide recommendations on how to resolve
- Will be contributing to the Book of Work and performing regular code reviews
- Work closely with business analyst, and users of various regions throughout delivery of solutions
- Supporting users globally especially ASIA, EMEA & NA middle office, front office & finance
Education : Must have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology or related field.
- 9+ years' experience with hands-on Python3
- Good understanding of Risk and Analytics framework in Athena
- Strong database experience (MS SQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Strong team working skills and the ability to work on multiple parallel work items with other developers, analysts etc.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle. Test driven software development experience
- Agile development experience a plus. Self-starter, being able to solve problems independently
- Experience with defect management systems (JIRA or equivalent)
- Experience with test driven development, CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Bit bucket, Autosys)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
Preferred Skills :
- Good understanding of the Finance domain
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.