CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
As a Service Delivery Lead, you will be working with a team of engineers to deliver network implementation services for the JPMorgan Chase global enterprise network, with focus on data center networking. You will be called on to plan, install, manage, and maintain the overall integration of the data center enterprise network. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who share your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
Responsibilities consist of:
- Experience with network Data Center Products (SIMPL, ACI etc)
- Partner with teams (product, engineering, technology, risk, compliance, operations, ..) to support Product offering and Roadmap, Client Engagement, Service Measurement and Continuous Improvement
- Expertise with one or more general purpose programming languages (Python, Go, etc.), and Linux shell scripting
- Experience with programmatic methods of network device interaction, configuration and life cycle management.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code - IaC implementation is a plus
- Act as a catalyst and drive automation agenda in Service Delivery
- Analyze the organization's business needs and then implement, and maintain the network infrastructure to support those business needs
- Create network plans, document existing and proposed network infrastructure, maintain relationships with technical solution providers
- Interface with LOBs, vendors, and other technical representatives on developing network solutions related to deploying network services in the data center
- Demonstrates, champions agility mind-set and transforms the organization to fully adopt modern product operating model
- Mentor and build a high-performing team by providing useful, timely feedback and learning opportunities
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's Degree or above & minimum 10+ years of experience in IT
- Minimum 5 years of technical and network design experience within a large enterprise environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in various routing technologies (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with Cisco products (routing/switching-Nexus Series, Catalyst, etc.)or relevant experience in key competitor offerings (i.e., Arista, Juniper J/M/E Series)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in low latency technologies preferred (Nexus 3k, Arista, Voltaire, etc.)
- Experience in analysis of business system requirements in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Experience with the following technologies: IP Routing, Ethernet Switching, Data Center Products, VPN's, Security etc.
- Network certifications (Cisco) preferred
- Experience in shell scripting (Python, Perl) or other program languages (Bash, KSH, etc.) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Load Balancing and Firewall technologies like F5, Checkpoint or Fortinet would be a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.