Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:-
• Managing the entire Audit process end to end, taking care of all the key activities from start to audit completion.
• Managing the local statutory tax filings and coordinate the review of these filings with local tax advisors and the Corporate Tax Group.
• Monthly review and compiling of GST compliances and finalizing the same with external advisors
• Enforce all corporate and local financial policies. Possess comprehensive knowledge of local accounting rules and regulations
• Supporting the team on monthly business update reporting to Office Head including variance analysis.
• Supporting on various projects including refining of internal controls and policies, and communicating to office.
• Helping in preparation of Annual Plans and Forecasts working closely with cost center managers. Prepare monthly variance analysis and support manager to prepare monthly reporting deck.
• Assisting team on ad hoc assignments, projects and automation of routine activities.
• Quarterly review and finalization of TDS return and annual GST return.
• Taking initiatives to improve the processes and procedures.
• Manage the monthly ad hoc BCN reporting requirements to global and practice teams.
• Cost management including zero base budgeting and spending control
• Ability to work in the capacity as an individual contributor
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI with 4-5 years post educational experience.