Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Responsible for preparing & reviewing reports based on defined frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) by sourcing the reporting information from various applications and/ or teams to distribute accurate client reports within prescribed deadlines.
- Able to handle all client queries and assist team lead in process escalations
- To be able to work under direct supervision and transition of work from local offices
- Strictly adhere to policies & procedures while producing reports and due diligence in completing with the highest standards and accuracy
- Provides training/ guidance to new members in the team and assist the Lead in executing the Development Plans of the new members; may perform some tasks of the Lead, when required
- Prepare and maintain accurate & complete process documentation covering process risks
- Work on data testing of various items for new and current GCCP projects. Also, assist project managers with issues pertaining to items tested
- Assist local offices with systems' testing (i.e. Desk Net regression testing) or heavy production periods.
- Analyze the current process flow, requirements, and areas of improvement, propose ideas that results in time or cost savings, be a change champion
- Effectively articulate business requirements in concise and efficient manner with multiple teams. Use the "why" techniques to identify the root cause and control measures
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the Reporting processes, including opportunities to build efficiency and enhanced control measures
- Ensure Team Lead/ Manager is made aware of any item which is deemed to be aware of.
Qualification:- MBA Or any professional qualification with finance as the major
- 4-6 yrs of previous experience in financial services industry, with exposure to investment operations
- knowledge of financial industry fundamentals and asset classes, mutual fund framework, investment life cycle and market participants.
- knowledge of a generic trade life cycle, complex and derived products of the industry
- Effective Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention for detail, very accurate and well organized
- Flexibility, adaptability and coordination/ Collaboration
- Basic knowledge of MS Suite, proficiency MS Excel
- Problem solving and decision making
- Work towards developing new and identified working relationships
- Able to work independently and drive initiatives individually whenever required