CA, CMA, MBA
Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Completely own the weekly and monthly reporting process and annual plans process
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it
- Build a deep understanding of the business and a broader understanding of its role in the company.
Qualification:- Graduate in Commerce/ MBA / CA / ICWA with 6-8 years of experience in FP&A or related area.