CA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA, ACCA, CIMA
- Maintain Financial Integrity - Responsible for producing balance sheet reconciliations with detailed explanations and follow up done on the open items as agreed in the metrics. Timely and accurate review of monthly journals. Own and hold periodic business reviews with stakeholders on Operational performance.
- Internal controls: Identify potential process risks, establish control plans and monitor the impact for balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Leadership: Responsible to engage and motivate Team members with performance development and executing strategies based upon the performance potential assessment of team members.
- Systems: Responsible for staying current on any system changes for systems that interface with SAP that impact to the Balance sheet accounts.
- Audit: Ensure timely and accurate disclosure of account reconciliation and entries booked by Target India to Statutory and Internal Auditors.
- Drive operational efficiency: Responsible for driving continuous improvement to balance sheet reconciliations and General accounting through automations and system enhancements
- Projects and Transitions: Responsible for managing the knowledge transfer plan of balance sheet reconciliations with end to end transition plan. Must be flexible to work on special projects.
- Team and Performance Management: Manage diverse teams and establish/monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track process and team health across levels. Provides support and delivers effective and timely feedback to Business Teams to resolve issues and develop team members. Coash and develop Team Members to drive efficiency. Facilitate processes to help teams make sound analytical/fact-based decisions.
Qualification:- Bachelor of Commerce, CA,ICWA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA with 13+ year’s relevant experience.