Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Perform the daily store error correction & audit function for assigned stores
- Balance terminals using standard auditing procedures and independent judgment regarding:
- Systems – Sales Audit, Electronic Journal, Host Reports, Web based reports, Credit and SAP - CAR
- Adding offline transactions/ Re-rings
- Ensure that all transactions are corrected and accounted.
- Identify missing transactions and re-ring if necessary
- Process and balance POS terminal totals according to established procedures
- Responsible for ensuring self development through education, networking, training and related work experiences to strengthen capabilities and drive performance improvement.
- Participate in specially assigned activities as directed by the Sales Audit Manager, and contribute knowledgeable suggestions and recommendations on improving operations.
Qualification:- B.Com, Finance, Accounting or related degree with 2+ years of work experience.