Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
▪ Maintains an understanding of the financial, operational, and technology process and controls related to Moody’s business, specifically for the area under review.
▪ Knowledge of internal control/risk governance frameworks such as COSO 2013, NIST, ISO 31000 or equivalent, as applicable.
▪ Assist maintaining an effective control environment that complies with the testing and reporting requirements of SOX 404
▪ Understands assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks clarity and guidance.
▪ Validate operating effectiveness of SOX controls and delivering a quality work product, free of errors and on time.
▪ Testing of ITGCs/ C&A testing of reports and Interface
▪ Proactively updates the project status, findings and challenges to the lead auditor
▪ Assist in evaluating control deficiencies in accordance with a framework designed
▪ Maintain the SOX repository of documentation, testing evidence, and internal policies,
▪ Manages multiple tasks, prioritizing time and communicating potential conflicts to supervisor
▪ Demonstrates ability to communicate internally and externally in a professional, clear and concise manner
▪ Actively participates and listens in internal/external meetings. Clearly captures and summarizes discussion items from the meetings.
▪ Understands the processes under review and uses critical thinking to ensure that identified risks are appropriately mitigated by management procedures
▪ Appropriately applies Internal Audit standard approaches, methodologies and tools in work assignments and documents.
▪ Applies process analysis, business intelligence, and problem-solving techniques during walkthroughs and assists lead auditor in formulation of effective test steps.
▪ Demonstrates ability to drive innovation & assesses areas for potential efficiencies and value-add opportunities for enhancing delivery
▪ Upholds and promotes professional ethics & maintains curiosity and exercises professional skepticism.
▪ Collaborates with the project/management team in developing meaningful recommendations for the audit projects.
▪ Develops knowledge of data analytics to complete assignments with some supervision and identify opportunities to enhance audit testing procedures.
▪ Capable of performing basic data analytics functions and visualizations within Excel or equivalent applications (e.g. Access, Tableau, ACL) and leverages the data analytics library for audits
▪ Understands team objectives and cooperates and collaborates with others to achieve them
▪ Takes accountability for results delivered for their assigned work
▪ Supports team members in meeting objectives.
Qualifications:- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Tier1 & 2 with 2-4 years of experience. CPA/CA, CISA would be an added advantage.