Sr. Financial Analyst Fp&aTarget Careers
- 3 Months ago
- Full Time
CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Provide insights on the goals, forecasts, and financial performance of individual business areas and the corporation
- Engage in budgeting activity, conduct financial performance analysis and highlight variances for various business segments / cost center owners
- Create and enhance financial tools to make the clients' financial decision-making more efficient and robust. Interpret financial and operational performance to identify business risks and opportunities
- Provide world-class client service by serving as primary Finance contact for clients ("one stop shop").
- Build a deep understanding of the business you support and a broad understanding of its role in the company
- Evaluate strategic initiatives or business opportunities including the related capital or technology requirements
- Coordinate cross-functional review and support of new or ongoing initiatives; unwinding problems or transactions to identify root causes and systems or process improvements
- Partner with clients to develop long-range goals, annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Communicate effectively with team and business partners to build relationships and present actionable and insightful recommendations
- Collation of base reports, generation of monthly MIS for business units
- Liaise with HQ teams for annual budget planning and budget maintenance
- Track and monitor unbudgeted spends
- Co-ordinate meetings with leadership team, prepare dashboards
- Build on key initiatives and contributions towards process improvement using Six sigma methodology
- Coach and mentor members of the team.
Qualification:- CA / MBA / Commerce / Graduate with 4-8 years of post-qualification experience in FP&A function.