Credit Risk Management
BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• Drives overall risk knowledge through the organization via credit committees. Ensures productivity, continuous improvements and seamless service. Collaborates with key stakeholders, including CFOs and commercial teams
• Supports the measurement and delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets. Proactively challenges the Status Quo, making fact based recommendations to the credit committee. Takes swift action when risk changes to minimize bad debt losses
• Manages day-to-day activities like performing regular credit risk assessments in accordance with perceived risk and Novartis guidelines. Uses system tools and other information to make fact based decisions on customer credit limits and credit risk category. Ensures credit analysts monitor blocked orders and take corrective actions. Collaborates with the collection team and recommends reasonable actions to reduce the amount of past due receivables. Ensures adequate secure payment methods for export business in high risk countries.
• Develops and recommends credit collaterals - credit insurance, factoring, bank guarantees in conjunction with the Global Credit Management Team. Prepares and leads regular credit committee meetings with key stakeholders. Resolves Credit Management related issues and disputes
• Supports that all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined, documented, and implemented in line with Novartis standards and consistent with best practices. Ensures compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines. Ensures application of agreed Novartis control procedures and actively supports to deliver SOX certification
• Role models a leadership style, which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven. Manages a diverse team (on/ off-shore) in a collaborative manner creating a high-performing organization
• Supports and coaches the workforce to inspire an un-bossed culture. Builds and strengthens the capabilities of the team by identifying, developing and overseeing talent. Provides leadership, training and development to ensure a high performance team aligned with Novartis Values and Behaviors.
Requirements:- Chartered Accountant / MBA with 12 years of financial experience.