CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Any (3 years’ experience working as an Implementation Specialist.C.A 3 + years plus of accounting experience. Software Implimenation experience. )
3 to 6 Yrs of experience required
We are seeking a highly skilled implementation specialist to customize and install our software systems for our clients in F&A (Finance & Accounting) domain. In this role, you will setup and train clients on our software systems and show them how the software work, answer questions related to implementation and ensure the client is satisfied with the purchase. Should have accounting & software implementation experience.
As a successful Implementation specialist, you should have excellent communication (written & verbal) abilities, organizational skills, strong knowledge of business practices, analytical thinking, and being able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software/ service packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features.
- Managing a team of 2-3 implementation specialist.
- Regular interaction with assigned clients to make sure all client queries are resolved in a timely manner as per established TAT.
- Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
- Train new team members as required.
- Understand & document process as standard SOPs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Accounting degree or 3 years plus of accounting experience
- Sound technical knowledge and ability to multitask effectively.
- Competent to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to learn new software and processes quickly
- Ability to thrive, without much oversight, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Graduate in Commerce/ Post Graduate in commerce and experience in F&A Outsourcing industry will be an added advantage