Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and document audits/reviews in accordance with Internal Audit and IPPF Standards
- Demonstrates project management experience through using available tools and technology and escalate project management issues as needed
- Drives the innovative use of audit analytics through direct participation in all phases of audits (planning, fieldwork and reporting)
- Independently lead internal and external stakeholder meetings and be able to identify and document risks and control environment
- Ability to independently manage key internal and external stakeholders
- Design and support digital dashboards that visualize audit results and findings
- Participates in report writing, suggests remediation plans for identified risks though a collaborative discussion with stakeholders
- Prepare and present to IA leadership the results, recommendations, and conclusions of analytics which may be performed
- Maintaining functionality and managing departmental access to analytics specific software and hardware, including Spotfire library & private SQL servers
- Perform financial and IT testing for SOX 404 and 302 compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree, CA/CPA/CISA/CIA with 4-5 years of extensive experience.
- Familiar with data analytics & visualization tools like Spotfire, Power BI, Alteryx, Python (including Pandas and Jupyter), Power Query.
- Working knowledge of internal controls and SOX auditing techniques, Teradata SQL and/or Microsoft TSQL.