- 3 Months ago
- Full Time
CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
- Should have worked indirect tax returns of medium sized enterprises engaged in manufacturing/trading business with reasonable understanding of tax flows:
- Keeping a tab on updated tax regulatory requirements/referring to the process documentation
- Ensuring all the data quality control procedures are adequately followed
- Preparation of VAT accounting JV’s
- Should be able to prepare tax reconciliations, analyze/review the long pending deltas, partner cross functionally to clear the same and recommendations to avoid recurrence through process fixes
- Should be able to analyze the tax forms & exemption certificates for its accuracy and its tax applicability
- Review tax returns/financial records such as Sub Ledgers, General ledger, Financial Statements
- Should be able to support the audit queries (SOX/Tax/Financial) to preparing working papers/documents under suitable supervision/guidance of tax experts
- Ensure SOX controls are adhered to in the Compliance processes and any deviation is adequately reported and documented for assessment of impact on the controls
- Strong understanding of tax linkages/process flows (quote to cash and procure to pay) with other finance/non-finance functions including good ERP skills (in SAP).
- Good understanding of linkages of ERP systems with Tax specific applications.
Qualification:- Graduate (B. Com), Semi-qualified accountants CA-Inter/ICWA-Inter or MBA (finance) with 3-6 years experience in indirect / direct taxation & accounting.