Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Serving clients on federal credits and incentives engagements including Research and Development tax credit/deduction analyses, New Markets Tax Credit, Qualified Opportunity Zones, Renewable Energy tax credits, and other federal credit incentive service offerings.
- Preparing and reviewing work papers, allocations, and tax forms.
- Developing your technical skills in a given industry/service offering to solve complex issues.
- Participating in interviews with technical personnel, taking notes, drafting memoranda, and reviewing memoranda to support the credits and incentive opportunities.
- Review of sources of client data for credit and incentives analysis.
- Review of client data for use in technology tools utilized to compute credit eligible expenditures. Review of data processed through those technology tools.
- Provide insights and recommendations on project methodologies.
- Perform detailed review of work performed by Tax Consultant Is and Tax Consultants IIs.
- Supporting engagement teams by identifying current project status and next steps for the engagement.
- Leading the assembly and review of the final client deliverables.
- Supporting the evaluation of complex scenarios involving various credits and incentives opportunities.
- Demonstrating sound judgement and instincts with respect to supporting the evaluation of complex scenarios involving various credits and incentives opportunities.
- Developing, mentoring, and motivating Tax Consultants.
- Full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance or equivalent from reputed University
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; mastery of spoken and written English
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data, organizing the data into a meaningful format and creating fluid and appropriate data summaries