Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Refine your skillset with the ability to work with large-scaled operating partnership tax clients on matters that mean the most to them.
- Diversify your industry experience by working on a plethora of various industries including private equity, healthcare, tech, financial products, oil & gas, green energy, real estate, consumer products, and other various industries.
- Assist our clients with public offering transactions including but not limited to initial proxy and registration statements for Up-C and SPAC structures.
- Work with Up-C clients on an on-going basis during periodic service periods during the year;
- Develop an understanding of the public monetization transactional process, including tax receivable agreements.
- Create cutting-edge technology that evolves around U.S. federal income tax principles for partnership tax, data analytics, and the user experience.
- Lead engagement teams and have the opportunity to work with highly motivated and dedicated teams.
- Implement strategic tax structures and processes, and oversee complex tax computation projects for clients, with emphasis on identification and communication of technical tax and service issues.
- Mentor and develop of engagement staff, providing leadership, counseling, career guidance, and guidance on issues related to work/life fit.
- Full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance or equivalent from reputed University
- At least 2-4 years of experience in U.S. Taxation
- Consulting and compliance experience
- Experience with data manipulation / data preparation
- Exhibit strong Excel modeling skills
- Experience with reviewing / researching client data and other internal data sources
- Strong PowerPoint skills for creating due diligence / structuring books
- Background in:
- Tax technical (1065s)
- Investment Management (Private Equity, Hedge, RE, etc.)
- Financial accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; mastery of spoken and written English
- Understands engagement team structure and roles within the team
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data, organizing the data into a meaningful format and creating fluid and appropriate data summaries.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Pune, Maharashtra, India