Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
• Day to day Indirect tax/GST related compliances
• Indirect tax - GST returns preparation and reconciliation with books
• Partnering with the business to ensure that the input credits are availed and reconciled
• Addressing business queries and advising and providing solutions to issues if any.
• Follow up on GST reconciliation (including 2A)
• Working closely with the tax advisors for GST compliances/refund etc
• Support the larger finance team for preparation of financial statements, audits & month end reporting
• Compliance to taxes like TDS and policies of the firm including Contractual governance for the outsourced work.
• Accounts receivables process and follow up for aged debtors/billings.
- Knowledge of Indirect Taxes (GST) etc.
- working knowledge of Direct Taxes
- exposure to STPI / SEZ provisions would be preferred
- Prior work experience in Global Inhouse centres of financial services would be preferred
- a pragmatic "can do" attitude
– a commerce graduate with 5-6 years of work experience
– prior working experience in GST related compliances
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– conversant with MS Office & SAP
– a team player