Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CS, CA - Qualified
- Tax Compliance Management & Review: Support preparation of US Indirect Tax returns and computations, working with/without external consultants, organizing & obtaining data/information through internal systems and by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Tax Saving Projects: Support internal tax research results to reduce Indirect tax costs/maximize tax credits.
- Tax Improvement Initiatives: Participate in process improvement projects to improve data veracity for accurate tax reporting. Provide domain knowledge for newer/upgradation of software deployments across the enterprise.
- Audit Support: Respond to queries/inquires/audits by providing responses to tax authorities, directly or with the help of external consultants.
- Bachelor's level degree related to accounting or an equivalent certification (CA/CS)
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible tax or accounting experience at public accounting firm and/or large manufacturing organization
- Exposure to tax compliance in federal/international/local level taxes
- Experience with tax processes/systems/software
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative, result oriented approach, & strong communication skills
- Collaborative personality with the ability to build relationships across organization
- Understanding of accounting and business processes, and enterprise operations