Trade Ops, AssociateJP Morgan Chase & Co.
- 3 Months ago
- Mumbai (All Areas)
- Full Time
Stock Market/ Trading/ Asset & Wealth Management - Other
Stock Market, Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Manages all functions related to SMA operations and serves as a primary liaison and client service team.
- Onboard new SMA/RIA Advisors in collaboration with client servicing team in US.
- Ensures the appropriate controls and tools are in place to manage, measure and actively mitigate operational risks across the SMA operations functions.
- Implement processes to improve and scale the middle-office capabilities.
- Help implement quality control measures to mitigate risks.
- Manage and track custom request by clients
- Handling ad-hoc request for reporting and trade request
- Develop, implement and review trade generation procedures – SOP’s
- Monitor and manage issue logs in trade generation process and liaise with technology team to close them on timely basis.
- Perform UAT Testing for enhancements made by Technology team on production environment on timely basis.
- Handle data migrations from Old system to new systems in changing environment, run prod parallel to maximize results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Finance. CFA/CPA degree would be an addon advantage.
- More than 6-8 years of experience in Hedge Fund Operation, Wealth Management or SMA Financial Operations.