Treasury & Forex
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Responsible for reporting on and analyzing current liquidity position through the production of the daily Gap Analysis Report
- Calculates liquidity ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
- Supplies information for the production of stress scenarios to quantify the likely impact of certain events on the balance sheet and to report on what incremental funding may be required
- Responsible for producing cash flow and various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Liaises with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure
- Responsible for participating in the production of existing as well as playing a role in the development of new Regulatory reporting requirements
- Participate with members of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years Treasury experience in an Investment Bank is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience