Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
• Help in computation of IPV and Reserves in Equity Valuation Control Service (VCS) delivery in India (Mumbai)
• contribute to various projects/audits/India initiatives, etc. and help build brand for Equities VCS in India.
• liaise within all key areas within the organization, including the India Management, trading desks, trade support and business unit controllers
• develop improved testing and analysis processes, based on understanding of the business and positions
• will be integral to the identification and resolution of global valuation related issues ranging from those originating within the Organization and from external regulatory bodies.
• 1-6 years of experience in the industry with strong knowledge in vanilla and structured cash and derivative products within Equity
• fair understanding of IPV, Valuation Adjustment, FVH, IFRS 13/Prudential valuation processes at large investment banks
• a very strong written and verbal communicator, having good knowledge of presentation skills to facilitate team branding.
• experience of working in a similar organizational structure with a number of onshore and offshore contact points
• experience working with senior leadership teams on sensitive matters.
• hand on experience in python/ms-access/vba would be a major plus