Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC
- Categorizing bank and Credit Card transactions.
- Summaries and Analysis records.
- Creating Invoices.
- Recording Bills.
- Recording Payrolls.
- Reconciling Bank and Credit Cards.
- AR and AP management and Reconciliation.
- Weekly reporting of AR and AP to management.
- Well versed with the accounting software.
- Liaised with clients for all payment and billing related activities.
- Fixed asset and depreciation Schedule.
- Handle month end, quarterly and year end closing.
- A commerce/ accounting graduate or Inter C.A with 2 - 4 years of experience with a chartered accountant firm (other than audit work) or company.
- Strong accounting background.
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts.
- Preferred expertise in software like Xero, QuickBooks, Tally etc.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Working experience in excel is a must.