Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Drafting Financial Statement and Notes to Accounts in accordance with local GAAP and compliant to internal policies
- Conversion of US GAAP trial balances to local GAAP or IFRS trial balances.
- Ensure that US GAAP and local GAAP account balances are periodically reconciled, and GAAP differences are adequately explained
- Ensure that entries in the local GAAP ERP are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Drafting and reviewing Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Closely coordinate with the tax team for supplying information required for estimating interim / final tax provision.
- Prepare audit time table and agree with the external auditors
- Standardize and issue prepared by client (PBC) list
- Proactively communicate audit timelines to all the respective stakeholders, set expectation on timelines and monitor the progress of the audit
- Ensure the audit queries are addressed to and drive audit to closure.
- Drive the Statutory filing process - Filing of certified annual financial statements and all required documents with local statutory agencies
- Performing book closure of Statutory books at regular intervals .
- Owning and performing the STPI compliances for India
- Computation of income taxes (including advance taxes) for India
- Computation of transfer pricing revenue for the local entities
- Engage and collaborate with global accounting operations teams and cross functional business partners such as Tax, HR, Legal, Compliance.
- Create process documentation namely Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and update them at regular intervals.
- Ensure the files / folders are saved at the right place for ease of retrieval. Ensure data is backed up on a real time basis.
- Doing research and impact analysis of new amendments in relation to accounting standards, income taxes and companies act.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant with a bachelor’s degree with 2 - 4 years’ experience.IFRS Qualification/Experience is desirable.