CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
WHO WE ARE:
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
The Property Accountant produces accurate and timely financial information for clients and is further responsible for maintaining comprehensive records and documentation for client audit purposes.WHAT YOUâLL DO:
The Property Accountant is accountable for delivering client financial reporting through internal operational effectiveness of the accounting and internal controls functions, that will support and produce positive customer experiences for our external client base. He/she is also accountable for producing creative ideas about how to improve financial performance through innovation and effective measurements.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and a basic analysis of that information to clients.
- Implement policies and procedures that ensure adequacy of internal controls, safekeeping of assets, efficient operations and compliance with GAAP accounting rules, as appropriate.
- Assists in development of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of department resources.
- Recommend technology focused solutions to enable people and system scalability.
- Develop & maintain supportive working relationships with associates and support team leaders.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Willing to work for extended hours on month-end days
- Work independently & troubleshoot as needed
- Escalate and communicate problems/statuses to management and appropriate team members
- Communicate recommendations for process improvements
- Decrease turnaround times
- Work cooperatively and jointly with internal/external customers to provide quality service and to streamline workflows
- Work special projects when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in an accounting related field
- 2- 5 years prior experience in general ledger accounting is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills needed
- Solid documentation skills, writing and reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products
- Prior experience with residential or commercial property accounting is highly desirable
- Prior experience with RealPage or other property accounting systems is highly desirable
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.