CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Research, reconcile, and update financial transactions
- Processing and posting of journal entries for all kinds of transactions.
- General ledgers as well as balance sheet heads reconciliations.
- Recording and maintaining various processes related to Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Processing of invoices for various vendors and it’s reconciliations.
- Update transactions details in database/applications
- Prepare reports and perform variance analysis of financial statements
- Prepare and perform tasks related to preparation of schedules related to financial statements
- Support Tax filing & Compliance
- Knowledge of accounting cycle & fundamentals
- Ability to learn and grasp new business processes
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Working knowledge of AP/AR/GL functions
- Basic Understanding of Booking & Payment of Invoices
- Ability to perform account reconciliations
- Sound knowledge of Excel Functionality and other MS Office tools (Powerpoint/Word)
- Ability to learn how to use accounting applications and software to analyze transactions and extract reports.
- Exposure to ERP systems / Reporting tools would be an added advantage
- Team player - Ability to learn and work in team
- Must have fluent English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Must have basic planning, problem solving, analytical skills.
Qualifications:- 2 years of relevant work experience in Finance/Accounts function , preferably in an offshore set-up with Commerce graduation/post graduation or CA/ICWA Intermediate/Full time 2 years MBA Finance . Preferably CA Articleship experience and/or expereince of working in an offshore set-up