Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, ACCA
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Ensure accurate financial statements in compliance with company guidelines and official requirements
- Compile and analyze financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, valuation, and presentation of all accounts by way of intercompany analysis, accruals, reconciliations & disclosures
- Review balance sheet in accordance with company guidelines and identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Ensure entries are accurate and in compliance with company guidelines and applicable accounting standards
- Responsible for preparing monthly internal and external reporting (including local government requirements, if applicable)
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Assist the finance director in quarterly and year-end financial and SOX audit activities, including narratives and risk matrix review
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Help drive implementation of financial standards in the organization
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Support Impairment analysis
- Provide recommendations to functional leadership
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial positions for other managers.
- Monitor financial transactions to ensure proper handling of information and approve transactions within designated limits.Analyze and resolve complex or difficult problems and escalate appropriately to management.
- Responsible for indirect tax reporting requirements, and provide support to CIT filings
- Provide regular training and support for team members.
- Manage one or multiple GL business units to ensure timely completion of their tax filings and statutory audits
- Continuing professional development with upcoming convergence or US GAAP/IFRS standards.
- Assist Finance Regional Lead with the preparation of financial reports for management or regulatory bodies
- CA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA
Experiance: 10+ years of work experience in accounting
- A collaborative working style and ability to work across multiple geographies and with a distributed workforce
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic, organized, flexible and capable of driving change