Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA, ACCA, CIMA
Financial Control Processes (60%)
• Ensuring all processes are completed within the relevant timescales and service levels are maintained
• Proactively maintain and develop own up to date specialist process and system knowledge to act as a point of reference.
• Fair idea of the Stat and Finrep reporting space which forms part of our Regulatory submissions.
• Dealing with group on Group queries for legal entity.
• Ensuring review process through review packs.
• Ownership & acceptance of the business responsible for.
• Fair knowledge of LEC function including month close processes, account reconciliation and substantiation, etc.
• Investigates and resolves problems, issues and queries liaising, with customers, suppliers and other experts, as appropriate
• Partner with stakeholders on solution when dealing with issues/ challenges raised by them.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements as they arise
• Opine on technical queries
• Helping in closure of books of accounts
Relationship & Stakeholder Management (20%)
• Manage and develop effective relationships with Business Units, other functions in wider finance
• Liaise with key stakeholders across the business units to identify common issues, opportunities for improvements and act as a central subject matter expert
• Communicate process changes and share knowledge required to successfully implement necessary changes
Advisory & Consultative (20%)
• Support business units providing expert help and guidance including accounting issues
• Support in investigating and resolving problems, issues and queries, liaising with customers, suppliers as appropriate
• Ensure consistency of approach across the Business units.
Qualification:- Qualified Accountant – CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ICWA with strong and relevant financial control experience.