CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Develop an understanding of and build proficiency in credit analysis
- Provide support to onshore analytical teams in monitoring news, announcements, or other material events impacting corporate credits
- Assist in preparing financial models, including, but not limited to, updating financial information, reconciling data, maintain company and peer group historical financial results and credit metrics, etc.
- Maintain industry data through ongoing research/ review of company filings, presentations, and industry publications
- Provide research support and help collect, organize, and analyze data from internal and external sources for use in company-specific and industry commentaries and reports authored by the onshore analytical team
- Reviewing and summarizing credit documents, legal documentation, etc.
- Assist the onshore analytical teams or senior analysts in preparing credit rating memos, rationales, etc. or parts thereof
- Track, review and maintain documentation and various operational databases to help support the credit rating process
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Postgraduate in Finance or CA or CFA charter holder or such equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in capital markets, corporate credit analysis, etc.
- Fluent in English, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of core finance and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and/ or IFRS accounting rules is strongly desired
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is keen to learn, has a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and deliver results in a timely manner
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to participate/ contribute as a team player