Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Analyst - Workforce Insights based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Provides support to the HR function in the field of people metrics, reporting and advanced predictive analytics
- Build strong understanding of the HR data and quickly translate large dataset into simple, meaningful, and brief insights through story boarding with strong and impactful visualizations.
- Work on proof of concept (POC) demonstrating the value of advanced analytics/predictive analytics in people decisions (Recruitment Analytics, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, workforce planning, Retention etc.)
- Support adhoc reporting in OBIEE/EMSI/SQL
- Research and implement text mining techniques, sentiment analytics, topic modelling etc.
- Education: BSC/MSC in Statistics
- Certification in data science course preferred
- Understanding of HR function
- Exposure to data mgt and HRIS systems
- Strong analytics skills: descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive
- Experience in building predictive analytics model using various machine learning algorithms (Classification, Regression, Clustering, Bagging, Boosting techniques, time series forecasting)
- Awareness of data privacy and legal issues for escalation to Manager if necessary
- Strong visualization/dashboard skills in either 2 areas: Power BI / Tableau / Advanced Excel
- Advanced knowledge of minimum 2 programming languages on R/Python/Alteryx/SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong customer orientation skills paired with professional stakeholder management
- Work well in a dynamic, team-focused environment with agile mindset
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only