CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them
- Maintain books of accounts for CSR and Trust related activities and other initiatives
- Manage the delivery of routine and ad-hoc processing of invoices/payments, recording of journal entries, and financial reporting
- Applies relevant accounting rules, policies, procedures or technology to data gathering, reporting, analysis and solutions
- Prepare, execute regular and ad hoc team deliverables. Having an eye for details with a focus on accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency
- Assist in technology-based enhancements as well as coordination of testing and implementation
- Support finance team with various period-end activities related to accounting, financial analysis, etc.
- Continuously improve ORMP organizational efficiency and effectiveness by supporting internal change initiatives
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the internal team and the Business
- Any other activity as a part of the overall CSR efforts as assigned by reporting supervisor
- Interact, work with NGO organizations for various finance related, processes and or other CSR efforts.
- B.Com /BBA , CA Inter/CWA Inter, MBA Finance with 2+ years of relevant finance experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting, SAP, Tally and other financial applications, data entry and management.