CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Positions in Risk Management lead the development of credit, operational, enterprise, and fraud policies designed to profitably grow the portfolio, while ensuring excellent customer experience. These policies utilize mathematical models and other techniques to understand and predict customer behavior. At the analyst level, the employee is beginning to develop expertise in the field. Receives general instruction on moderately complex problems and issues.
Purpose of the Role: Perform campaign measurements, ROI analysis and enable the business by delivering key insights
The roles and responsibilities of the position would include but not be limited to:
- Support and enable the business partners with campaign measurements, ROI analysis and actionable data driven insights
- Develop analytical solutions for marketing teams by gathering business requirements from stakeholders, performing data analysis, presenting results
- Drive automation and refinement of ongoing measurement framework
- Accurate, timely and efficient delivery of monthly results reporting for marketing leadership
- Keen on exploration and analysis of data from various data sources, translate the same to excellent visual case studies.
- Quick learner quick to understand the business and support pilot projects amidst ambiguity
- Collaborate with functional leaders, business partners and senior leaders to assess business needs, evaluate project feasibility, ensure data integrity, and provide actionable recommendations in times of constant change
- Build a solid relationship/partnership with Marketing Stakeholders, drive projects end to end with full accountability and growth mindset
Critical Factors to Success:
- Strong analytical aptitude and technical skills
- Project Management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to formulate and communicate results & methodologies in a clear and compelling way
- A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
- An optimistic and growth mind-set with a tremendous will to win
- Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support Global Partners
Academic Background: Degree in a quantitative field preferred – e.g. B.Tech; BSc/Msc Statistics, Bachelors/Masters in Economics
Technical Skills/Capabilities: ~1-3 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge of skills like Python, Hive, SQL & Advanced Excel required; Tableau also good to have.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations