Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC
- Independently reviewing data room information and collating data pertinent to financial analysis
- Preparing detailed data books from financial information provided and analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of the Target business
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Assisting the team in analyzing quality of earnings, non-recurring items and net working capital trends
- Understanding of basic accounting requirements under GAAP and target company's accounting policies
- Focused research with respect to M&A transactions of the sector and for the opportunity
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
Qualification:- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Semi-qualified CA (or pursuing final ICAI) with relevant experience.
Location:- Mumbai,New Delhi, India