Assessment / Advisory - Other
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Final Candidate
- Independently reviewing data room information and collating data pertinent to financial analysis
- Preparing detailed data books from financial information provided and analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of the Target business
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Assisting the team in analyzing quality of earnings, non-recurring items and net working capital trends
- Understanding of basic accounting requirements under GAAP and target company's accounting policies
- Focused research with respect to M&A transactions of the sector and for the opportunity
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Semi-qualified CA (or pursuing final ICAI) with article ship experience of corporate audits.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, data analytics and visualization tools
- Should have understanding on preparation of graphs and should be able to contribute in analyzing and presenting information
- Have an eye for detail
- Work within the set timelines and communicate deviations/updates to project lead / team
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills.