Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Analyst II, Reporting Job
Boston Scientific's hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Remote Eligible: Hybrid
Onsite Location(s): New Delhi, HR, IN
Additional Location(s): India-New Delhi
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Requisition ID : 536064
Location : Gurgaon
The Global Business Services (GBS) team is an organization established within Boston Scientific designed to reduce cost, provide value through reporting and improve the efficiency of key business processes by taking opportunities to drive standardization, leverage resources and knowledge and skills, and monitor the effectiveness of service delivery against benchmarks and service level agreements.
The vision of GBS at Boston Scientific is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, processes, execution and partnerships with internal customers.
GBS is designed to deliver significant business benefits to employees and customers of Boston Scientific and is championing the development of a continuous improvement culture. We are developing a performance-based culture supported by tools, training, and well-defined accountability, where people can build their career or prepare for a role in the wider business or elsewhere within GBS.
We seek individuals who can enhance our team with their knowledge, skills, creativity and teamwork.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a growing Reporting & Analytics CoE team, focused on delivering high performance results
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment
- Must be business centric, data-oriented, analytically minded and results driven
- Self-starter, accountable and willing and eager to take on new challenges
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and identify opportunities to improve dashboards and reporting solutions
- The candidate must have a desire to utilize their skills to solve reporting/complex problems in a hands-on manner, working in a fast-paced environment, and across multiple functions.
- Researches and applies new technologies, development techniques and best practices by leveraging experience, industry contacts, seminars, and books.
- Ability to think and execute innovatively.
Your Service Delivery Responsibilities will include:
- Management of Reporting, its publication, circulation and maintenance
- Prioritize, plan, and deliver reporting or analytic tools to customers per agreed service level agreements.
- Continuous focus on enhancements, process improvements and automation to optimize efficiency and accuracy
- Stakeholder partnering to understand the report requirement.
- Perform deep dive analysis and identify opportunities to save cost and/or assure revenue.
- Provides on-going user assistance and support for reports/dashboards.
- Value add by suggesting different views/formats providing performance insights assisting in financial support / analysis to Senior leadership to drive efficient spending & long-term growth
- Implement Quality requirements in all aspects of reporting process.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes and tools.
- Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet and comply quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific
Professional Qualification & Experience
What We’re Looking for:
- MBA with 6 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Analytics, financial modeling and reporting skills
- Experience working with data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems viz. SAP, SAP BW, S/4Hana. Hyperion, Ariba (minimum one)
- Advance MS Office Excel
- Strong communication skill is desired
- Knowledge in VB macros, SSIS/SSRS, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, R System (minimum one) will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience (minimum of 2 years) in multinational company / Healthcare Industry / manufacturing set up in Management Reporting carries weightage
- Open to work on different shifts depending on process requirement (Operation window- 2.30am-10.30pm IST)
Requisition ID: 536064
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Job Segment: Compliance, Data Mining, Financial, SAP, ERP, Legal, Technology, Finance