CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management division provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through the firm's global network of investment professionals, with around $2.7 trillion of assets under management. We are the investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With more than two centuries of experience, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major market worldwide, teams offer investment experience and insight that few firms can match.
Asset Management India Client & Product teams cover functions that span across the entire lifecycle of a client. Starting with Sales & Marketing, the group includes functions like Sales support, Product Strategy, Market Insight, Data Management & Governance, Data Delivery & Solutions and Business Intelligence & Analytics. The Product teams, comprising of Research analysts, Investment Specialists (IS) and Portfolio Management teams are responsible for providing additional insights to our securities coverage universe, strategy design, commercializing and monetizing our strategies. The Client Service group caters to functions like RFP, Onboarding, KYC, Client Reporting and Fund level Governance oversight functions involving Product administration, Board management, Funds registration, TA Service Delivery, Product implementation and vendor management services.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity employer and places high value on diversity and inclusion. We recognize that our people are our strength and diversity of thought and practices makes us more successful.
Ou r Team:
Client Account Managers ("CAM"s) are responsible for the day to day servicing of J.P. Morgan Asset Management's institutional, sub-advisory and global liquidity client base. In addition to establishing and maintaining a high level of service for clients across all asset classes, CAMs are responsible for developing an understanding of the unique servicing needs of their clients and championing those concerns within the context of the larger firm.
The Global CAM Support Team provided support across the regions and acts as a key contact for administrative, operational and general servicing issues for CAM globally.
- Provide support to Primary CAM's which includes providing world class experience to the clients, managing their expectations, Co-ordinating with PMs, Traders, Investment Specialists, Cash management, Guideline Management team etc. as and when required
- Process and coordinate account maintenance requests including cash flows, account opening, reporting setup, fee invoice setup, guideline setup, maintaining exclusion list etc.
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of client experience
- Ensure all tasks are executed in line with regional procedures with clear audit trail and quality control/maker-checker
- Stakeholder Management is the necessity of the profile
- Might be required to manage a small team including performance management, administrative responsibilities and year end appraisals .
- Communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams at any given point of time
- Maintain client records and static data
- Extract documents or system data to support internal control testing requests
- Document and review procedures
- Provide periodical status, control and KPI reports for conducted work
- Timely escalation of unclear requests, issues and errors
Qualifications and skills
- Graduate / Post-graduate with 8-10 years of experience
Industry / Product / Process
- Prior experience in Asset Management/Asset servicing in Client Services teams in custody/investment banking preferred (client facing roles)
- Understanding of the asset management business, various asset classes and investment products is desirable
- Financial market awareness and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Asset class knowledge, Client service knowledge, excel skills
- Excellent communication (client facing)
Risk, Controls, Governance
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of business risk and compliance procedures
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities, including immediate, short-term
- Confidence to work directly with stakeholders at all levels, both to ensure their Client service needs are met, and to partner with them to agree priorities and deadlines
- Responsive to client requests; ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
Technical / Functional Skillset
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and relationship building skills
- Outstanding numerical/quantitative skills
- Stakeholder management skills - Ability to work directly with stakeholders at all levels, both to ensure their Client service needs are met, and to partner with them to agree priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding prioritization skills, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with local and global teams, as well as on own initiative; sensitivity to different cultures and working styles
- Flexible, adaptive and able to work in a fast paced environment, applying judgement when needed
- Self-starter and motivated, able to prioritize key tasks effectively
- Proactive, Positive attitude and approach, hardworking, Team Player
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.