Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Preparation of client monthly/yearly accounts which may include departmental recording/ analysis, comparisons to budget, forecasts for the year, multi-currency reporting and key performance indicators.
- Processing all documentation on Clients accounting systems in accordance with the laid down systems and Reconciling control accounts.
- Preparing management reports (including but not limited to profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedules).
- Preparing the calculations for quarterly VAT/BAS/Sales tax returns.
- Preparing a detailed file of supporting documents, suitable for review/audit.
- Coordinate with fellow employees and management and with Clients staff for the smooth functioning of processes.
- Checking all client financial information is received in order to provide the Services efficiently and effectively.
- Generally seeking to resolve queries/outstanding information requests prior to the completion of the Accounts.
- Generally seeking to be proactive and add value.
- Qualified CA
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in accounting
- Good excel knowledge
Location: Wazirpur, North Delhi
WORK FROM OFFICE
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org