Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
• Accountable for managing service delivery for Accounting and Reporting processes – Accounting as per USGAAP and GL reconciliations
• Having a good understanding of Financial Statements and external reporting in IFRS countries in APAC (SG/ANZ/MY/HK) and preferably having experience of working with Big4 Audit firms.
• Provide Accounting guidance to Team for day-to-day accounting matters. Sound Knowledge of Accounting Standard - IFRS/US GAAP would be preferred and needed;
• Lead project (including M&A) related accounting work for APAC Region and work closely with US Corporate Accounting Team and Country Finance Team;
• Measure process performance with appropriate KPIs and Metrics and publish the same regularly to internal clients as well as within the team;
• Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased service productivity. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base;
• Ensure and monitor that processes are in place to provide sustainable and consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures;
• Ensure resources, capabilities, and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand;
Qualifications:- CA, any additional qualifications with 5 to 7 years experience. At least 5 to 7 years’ experience with preferably a managerial role with a medium to large organization
Skills: -KPI, SLA, IFRS/US GAAP, DSCI, SAP FICO, Accounting and Reporting.