CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About The Team
It’s no secret that Meesho is making massive leaps towards becoming the most used e-commerce app in India. Our Finance team has a key role to play in the company's success. Here’s your chance to be a part of the Meesho success story!?
As Assistant Manager - Finance, you will be one among the 50+ professionals working in domains such as Financial Reporting, Finance Operations, Business Finance, Treasury Management and Taxation. The team consists of Chartered Accountants, Business experts and Engineers, who have previously worked for internationally renowned organisations.
Our team believes in working hard and partying harder. We organise team trivia nights, board game marathons, and other fun events to foster our team spirit ?.
About The Role
As AM - Finance, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining a robust financial plan and execution. Suffice to say, you will have a hand in making changes that will affect millions in India! You will also readjust our financial plans and budgets as per changing business plans.
Obviously, not every day is going to be the same. But on any given day you are expected to provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals.
The best part? You will do all of this in one of the most popular e-commerce apps in India. So join us for a thrilling time facing unique finance-related challenges :)
What You Will Do
- Work closely with specific business units and actively participate in its operations and management
- Jointly own the OKRs of the respective business units and build an AOP to achieve them
- Review the plans vs. actuals on a regular basis for the business you are associated with
- Complete account-level month-end closing reviews, procedures, and corrections as needed
- Handle ad hoc requests and problem-solving with a short turnaround time
- Participate and drive standardisation automation projects for process efficiency
- People management – internal stakeholder management
- Critical attributes to success would be strong communication, cadence and resilience.
What You Will Need
- 1-3 years of post-qualification experience working as a Chartered Accountant
- Business Partnering/Business Finance experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ever-changing needs
- Strong analytical rigour and problem-solving skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- E-commerce experience will be an added advantage