CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
EXO Edge is looking for experienced Accounts Receivable professionals to join our global F&A team. You will analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, and prepare general and standard journal entries for our client based in the U.S.
In your journey as an Accountant, you will be:
Fulfilling the below roles and responsibilities:
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Bringing in the below experience and education:
- 1+ years of experience as a Finance Associate specializing in Accounts Receivable
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or a specialized accounting degree
- U.S shift hours – 6:30 pm to 3:30 am