Chartered Accountant (CA)
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prioritize data gathered from financial reports into Excel workbook analyses that provides valuable guidance to the U.S. based engagement team on specific reviews of company financials in the fast-paced world of mergers and acquisitions
- Prepare and update document request lists and management meeting agendas
- Review and tie out final client reports to ensure data accuracy of reported numbers.
- Remotely work and coordinate with RSM consulting professionals, supervisors, and senior management in the U.S. on a daily basis, including some early morning and late evening conference calls.
- This position will be based in Gurgaon/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai and will generally involve minimal travel.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy, project management, organization, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the technology tools (e.g., advanced Excel, data analytics tools like Alteryx, etc.) required within assigned responsibilities.
- CA with 0 - 1 years of financial due diligence work experience, Assurance, Finance, Tax, Accounts, etc.
- Understanding of financial statements, financial ratio analysis, U.S. GAAP accounting standards, financial concepts, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.), Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including operational and financial analysis, benchmarking, and trend analysis.
Location:- Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Interested candidates can share their resume on :- Paras.Paras@rsmus.com