Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Investigative mindset – a highly professionally skeptical attitude to identify and spot documents and statements for alteration, concealment, forgery, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Public accounting skills – ability to understand accounting and financial process; and internal controls.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Ability to handle challenges and stringent deadlines. Tough client conditions may demand extended working hours, and may be required to travel domestically and overseas.
- Superior client handling skills.
- Integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
Qualification:- Qualified Chartered Accountant, CFE will be an added advantage with 0-1 years of experience.