Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Be responsible for the production of the Financial and Management accounting for a business unit
- Performing daily control checks to ensure there are no anomalies in ledger and investigate any issues caused due to system or manual error
- Measure and book the required adjustments in accounting to ensure completion and accuracy of the General ledger.
- Perform intragroup reconciliation
- Manage the cost of risk processing
- Perform the operating systems to ledger reconciliation
- Ensure the accuracy of the Financial and Management accounting ledgers via a strong level 1 control
- IFRS accounting for month end close
- Create, maintain and follow the process documentations as per the target operating model
- Understand the new ledger (OFS) processes and usage of OFS tools from the financial and management accounting, controls and reporting perspective
- Testing feeds and processes before entities go live on the new systems (OFS)
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant with At least 6 years of experience.