Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
• Must be able to work closely with the Analytics teams and support them in data profiling, data transformation and analytics delivery.
• Acquiring expertise in EY’s suite of Helix tools within a short period of time.
• Having a strong focus on meeting tight delivery timelines.
• Design, review and rectify scripts and workflows, systems and processes to analyze client data Knowledge of auditing aspects good to have.
• Ability to correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
• Able to use available technology and tools effectively in the process of data transformation
• Bachelor / Masters in Computer Applications, Information Systems or related discipline from reputed institute.
• B.Com/M.Com, degree in Business, accounting, finance.
• Bachelor in Maths / Statistics from reputed institute.
• Data analytics certifications preferred
• 0-6 months of relevant experience in data transformation / ETL / related fields.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with data integration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, ACL) though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
• Audit domain knowledge, though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills - Presentation and Soft Skills
• Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Should be open to working in different time zones and travel on a need basis
• Should possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
• Should be willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines, basis the business needs.
• Master complex tasks, understand the implications of work performed while maintaining data quality and security.
• Be self-motived and continuously demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to team success, going beyond own tasks to help the team as a whole to succeed.
• Communicate messages clearly and confidently showing sincerity and approachability.
• Effectively anticipate and proactively address issues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work.