CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Bank of America Corporate Audit Credit Review (CACR) provides independent assessments of key processes and controls across the Company in support of the Company’s Risk Framework and business strategies. The mission of CACR is to effectively and efficiently support the Company’s risk governance framework by determining whether controlling processes and controls over strategic, credit, market, liquidity, operational, compliance, and reputational risks are adequately designed and functioning effectively.
Quality & Improvement (Q&I) function, part of Professional Development and Strategy team, independently assesses, influences, and identifies opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of all aspects of the internal audit activity through quality reviews, training and communication. The Quality & Improvement program is managed and executed by a core team of dedicated professionals with backgrounds in internal auditing and the financial services industry.
QI Team is responsible for ensuring that Corporate Audit activities comply with internal policies and procedures, as well professional standards set forth by industry and regulatory institutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executes quality improvement reviews of core audit activities i.e. audits, issues validation, audit plan documentation and coverage, and other special projects, using predefined attributes and challenge questions, relevant for the review type and in accordance with the QI plan.
- Uses sound analytical skills and possesses product, business and technical expertise to execute assigned QI review.
- Independently executes assigned QI review and demonstrates sound project management skills.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively challenge and influence audit partners.
- Should be able to identify trends and act as a catalyst for improving the audit processes and practices.
- Should be able to independently draft quality reports and present results to senior audit management across the globe and engage in discussions about risk and demonstrates QA knowledge.
- Works with team and shares challenges and learnings from QI review and provides inputs for automation and simplification.
- Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; CPA/CA, MBA or CFA preferred
- Certifications, if any: CA, CIA, CISA desirable
- Experience Range: 8-10 years (Audit Supervisor)
- Foundational skills:
- Risk Management or Compliance preferably focusing on banking (or captives) industry with relevant experience in Global Market/ Technology.
- Good understanding of the key business processes, risks and controls – particularly in the context of Global Market /Technology.
- Past (external / internal) audit / risk consulting experience will be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication (both written and oral) skills
- Strong strategic and process thinking abilities; takes a broad perspective and makes connections
- Proactively looks for opportunities, solutions and process improvements, manages projects, including contracting, milestones and task management, resources, risks/dependencies
- Able to lead change and integrate work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, establish priorities and achieve results
- Results driven, outcome-oriented leadership style with a high degree of energy and work ethic that suggests personal drive and dedication
- Ability to work as a leader or participant of cross-functional teams or as an individual contributor
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization
Work Location: 11am to 8pm
Work Timings: GIFT