Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- As a Business Analyst and Consultant, within the Banking Consulting Group, the person will be responsible to engage with clients across the stages of the Project Lifecycle - Requirements gathering, Mapping processes, Solution architecture & Design through to development, UAT and deployment. This person should be a subject matter expert in Payments, domain with 6 - 15 years of experience, having worked on large payments transformation projects. This person will work closely with Client Business/IT team & internal development and Payments product Vendor teams.
- Interacting with business owners, product teams, product vendors, other applications owners, external customers and internal customers to identify requirements and deliver those within stipulated timelines.
- Provide content leadership in working with the clients in defining solutions to their business requirements.
- Project Manage delivery of the agreed engagement outcomes for the client.
- Responsible for leading High Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Payments system modernization/transformation.
- Interacting with business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc.
- Work with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution.
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
- Review test strategy & test specifications, assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
- 6-15 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organizations in BFSI domain with a focus on Payments Domain experience in Low Value Payments, High Value Payments, Cross Border Payments and key regulations & associated IT impacts, affecting the Payments market, such as Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Faster Payments, Payment Services Directive, Account Switching, G3 etc.
- Experience of working on SWIFT (MT 103, MT101, MT202, MT202 Cov), Faster Payments Services, CHAPS, BACS
- Good understanding of the global Payments Landscape, associated instruments (Direct Debits/Direct Credits) and key players for both Retail & Wholesale payments
- Expertise in Messaging Schemas, and Message formats
- Experience of Solution Architecture / Design and Implementation of Payments solutions
- Should be able to able to play catalyst role between business and IT
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
- Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
Solution Architect, Testing, Consulting, Business Analyst, MBA, Technology, Management