CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co is available at jpmorganchase.com.
The Wholesale KYC Operations works closely with the Lines of Business (LOBs) to implement and operate a sustainable and scalable operational process supporting clients along the Know Your Customer (KYC) lifecycle. This includes functions such as data collection, completion of the KYC profile, client screening, targeted local language and English language research, comparing and analyzing client profiles across all lines of business and quality assurance. This team will also produce metrics around the work they perform.
The role is responsible for ascertaining that all KYC and AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client's KYC documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information, performing the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
The KYC Operations Team member will assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence. The role will assist in end to end operational activities through the periodic renewal process of all clients. The KYC Operations Analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data via publically available and internal sources at a client level prior to final review by a KYC Operations Reviewer and the client-facing team. This research is performed to ensure a client's KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profile escalated to the appropriate lines of business.
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Understand the firm's KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Local Due Diligence (LDD),Specialized Due Diligence(SpDD) and Product Due Diligence requirements (PDD)
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records , highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Strongly engage with Middle office and be part of KYC/AML interactions to complete the case as per the timeline
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various LOBs and/or GFCC to close loop on the alignment
- Be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects including Screening resolution , other LOB holistic alignment or Quality Assurance
- Comment on trends/behavior relating to account due diligence and activity review
- Ability to comprehend the KYC risk factors and draft the overall risk summary for the client
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- 2-6 years' experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC , AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical, and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Outstanding client management, partnership building, leadership and direct experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Demonstrate cross-line of business knowledge of banking systems and products
- Possess strong computer skills: Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Self-reliance and willingness to \"own\" problems and creatively find solutions
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.