CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The Senior Associate in Credit and Loss Forecasting will be responsible for providing oversight and driving production of the credit loss forecast and allowance of credit loss (ACL) along with the sound support for CCAR/CECL/BAU loss forecast for the Chase Home Lending portfolio.
The position will interact with the Home Lending Credit Forecast team located both in US and India, as well as partners in Home Lending Risk, Finance/Controller, Modeling and Model Governance. This will be a key position in the Home Lending Credit Forecasting group responsible for providing senior management with forecast results, supporting the allowances memos.
The successful candidate must excel at understanding model results and providing intuition to support the results from business perspective in order to develop a senior level presentation. Additional skills need include communication and problem solving, be detail oriented, self-motivated, confident and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce the loss forecast and maintenance of associated loss models
- Actively help determine the loss forecasting results and drivers. This information will be presented to executive management and other internal clients
- Participate in cross-functional communications with Risk Management, Finance, Marketing and Collections to inform the forecast on current learnings and incorporate strategic initiatives
- Lead advanced analyses to assess relationships and patterns driving loss performance
- Help spearhead best in class documentation and operational risk and audit controls surrounding the loss forecasting and ACL
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance/Stats/Econ/Math/Engineering) or equivalent work/training is required. Advanced degree preferred
- Experienced in CCAR/CECL practice
- 5+ years of Credit Risk Management, Statistical Modeling, Marketing Analytics and/or Consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of Python, SAS, SQL and MS Office required
- Strong P&L knowledge and understanding of drivers of profitability
- Strong analytical, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.