CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Client Account Services (CAS) team manages and supports Account Setup, Maintenance, Closures, Static Data Maintenance and Entitlements activities for our clients and regional service teams located in APAC, EMEA and WHEM. The CAS team is split between Bangalore & Manila. We come under the CIB line of business and are a part of wider 4000+ staff operating out of Mumbai, Bangalore and Manila.
The Team Leader will work closely with JPMorgan partners (i.e., service, ops, and sales). The broad responsibilities are as listed below
- As an individual contributor, manage the day to day bau for account initiation, setup, maintenance & closure
- Ensure all requests related to Account Set Up, Maintenance, Closures, Static Data Maintenance and Entitlements activities for our clients and regional service teams located in APAC, EMEA and WHEM are completed in a timely fashion.
- Typically responsible for daily activities of a group (individual contributors) in the CAS area.
- Publish MIS/Performance score-cards to senior management on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Analyze trends and engage product service groups in grass-roots discussions to mitigate such issues at a basic level.
- Participate in various department and team projects to exceed Client expectations.
- Engage with global counterparts to re-engineer the service delivery as per Client requirements.
- Duties and tasks are mostly non-routine, requiring experience to successfully accomplish tasks. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
- Makes recommendations on process improvements and provides guidance on more complex operating procedures.
- Sets up team meetings to review/address client concerns and opportunities, as required.
- Analyzes and prepares reports and scorecards for management. In an individual contributor role, functions as a key contributor with demonstrated knowledge of area of specialization.
- Work closely with the Process Manager as well as the Team Members to ensure flawless service delivery to franchise clients.
- Graduates / MBA's with five + years of experience.
- Knowledge on the capital markets & custody operation is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Handles unexpected situations adeptly
- Ready to work in any shift.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.